Museo Nicolis cars for Poste Italiane. A prestigious collection of postcards to promote classic car culture
From a Poste Italiane project, where classic cars from Museo Nicolis are the protagonists, a highly-valuable product is born.
Eight cars, the most prestigious from our museum, create this wonderful collection
- The 1938 Lancia Astura Spider, a unique sports car, a one-off the Founder loved;
- The 1931 OM Superba 665 SSMM, the flagship of OM production with a racing history too;
- The sophisticated 1931 Bugatti Tipo 49, the last car designed by Ettore Bugatti;
- The 1947 Maserati A6 1500, the first Gran Turismo of the Trident company, with the elegant Pininfarina body painted in champagne, last restoration personally followed by Luciano Nicolis himself;
- The Avions Voisin “C1”, a rare 1921 car dressed by Alfred Belvalette
- The elegant 1941 Fiat “1500 C”, Bertone, with its aerodynamic lines, signed by Mario Revelli of Beaumont
- The Fiat “500 Spider Sport”, Colli, a one-off barchetta from 1949
- The majestic Lancia Astura “Berlina Gran Sport”, a luxury saloon from 1936.