Maserati “3500 GT Spider”, Vignale, 1960
Introduced in 1957, the 3500 GT coupè of the Touring body-maker was a great commercial success for the trident firm and so it seemed obvious to accompany the coupe with a spider version.
Designed by Giovanni Michelotti (one of the most active post-war Italian designers) and produced by Carrozzeria Vignale, the spider was built on the shortened frame of the coupé version, coupe loom 100mm shorter, was introduced at the 1959 Turin Exhibition already with rotating front breaks that were to become standard starting from 1960.
- 2012 Shooting, Ruoteclassiche
- 2014 Shooting, Marco Polo Channel
- 2015 Concorso di Eleganza “Stelle sul Liston”
- 2015 vince “Cortina Fabulous Race“
- 2015 #FORUMAutoMotive
- 2016 VIDEO for German TV, Silvia Nicolis with Sofia Biancolin.
- 2017 Grand Prix Show
- 2018 Concorso d’Eleganza “Poltu Quatu Classic”.
- 2021 Shooting, Maserati FuoriSerie, Garage Italia.