Bottecchia Specialissima Corsa "Paris-Roubaix", racing bicycle, 1935, Italy
Bottecchia is a company founded in 1926 by Ottavio Bottecchia, the taciturn Champion from Conegliano Veneto, the first italian that won the "Tour de France" in 1924 and 1925.
The company will later be bought by the Carnielli family, that will keep producing bicycles, like the famous Graziella, and scooters.
- BOTTECCHIA Specialissima Corsa "Paris-Rubaix" Teodoro Carnielli
- Custom-made chassis with special "French" junctions and fixed pinion, specific for the Paris-Rubaix (long hard race)
- Oiler on the transmission with refilling cap under the seat
- "Sanremo mod. Piuma" light alloy rims
- BOTTECCHIA wheel hubs
- ECO Sport mod.1935 brakes
- Custom-made BOTTECCHIA handlebar