Silvia Nicolis, ambassador of “Worldplaces – Working with migrant women” project, an initiative by Quid, a Veronese female social enterprise and made in Italy fashion brand.
It’s a Photo Exhibition,organised by Quid, about Worldplaces‘ ambassadors, the first european network of collaboration between profit and non profit world.
Many women participated to the shooting:
- Francesca Briani, lawyer and council member
- Anna Fiscale, Quid
- Daniela Liberati, Comune di Verona
- Barbara Sangiorgi, Ufficio Promozione Lavoro
- Mary Elisabeth Wieder, Verona Professional Women Network
- Silvia Nicolis, President Museo Nicolis
- Erika Lerco, Project N.a.Vi.Ga.Re
- Giuseppina Boateng, CdAV
- Ola Karmowska, D-Hub
- Catalina Rubio, Quid
- Ons Mezouel, Quid
- Queen Evans, Quid
- Sara Zecchinato, Quid
- Eglantina Dedaj, Quid.
The Exhibition is hosted by Biblioteca Civica, and could be visited till 18th March 2022.