Zedel Turismo, 1920, Switzerland
The Zedel (or ZL from the initials of the partners Zürcher and Lüthi) was active in Switzerland from the late 1800s to the 1920s.
From the initial production of motorcycle engines it passed in the early twentieth century to the production of high-end cars and in 1924 it joined the Donnet group.
- Magnet ignition
- Carburetor power supply
- 2 side valves with manual control on the handlebar
- Clutch absent
- Rear brakes only