Moto Guzzi Sport – 1923/28 – Italy
This model has the same chassis as the 2cv with an opposed valve engine. The Sport cost 8750 lire and, with only 1000 lire more, could be equipped with a Bosch lighting system with a 30vatt dynamo and battery.
This model takes was called Sport 13, as its production is replaced by that of the Sport 14.
- Clutch with multiple discs in oil bath
- Primary transmission by gears and secondary by chain
- Double cradle frame in tubes
- Rear mechanical brakes only
- Parallelogram front suspension, rigid rear.