Fiat "1200 Trasformabile", 1958
The new 1100/103 saloon, introduced in 1953, marks the turning point towards a more modern production of FIAT cars. This car had a considerable commercial success and, in 1955, the TV Trasformabile version was launched, designed by the company itself and fitted with the 50 hp engine.
The design of the Trasformabile was too ahead of its time and turned out to be an obstacle to its commercial spreading, until 1958 when the car was fitted with the new high-performance 1200 Granluce engine.
A little detail that shows the quality and care is the possibility to turn the seats in order to get in and out of the car more easily.
- 2017 Shooting, Oldtimer MARKT, Fiat 1200.
- 2018 Video Gianni Morandi, Fiat 1200.
- 2019 Shooting, Pasqua Wines, Fiat 1200.
- 2019 Shooting, Grenzenlos Sat1 TV, Fiat 1200.
- 2019 Evento, Tezenis Fashion Show, Fiat 1200.