The first edition of Ruoteclassiche Best in Classic is officially opened, a venture focused on awarding and enhancing every shade of the heritage world.
12 categories where the best will be honored, cars, events and realities of excellence from the historic motoring world of our country.
An exceptional panel will evaluate the finalists:
- Miki Biasion, the last italian driver to win a World Rally Championship. Twice.
- Carlo Ludovico Borromeo, car designer.
- Carlo Cavicchi, writer, journalist, former rally driver, director of Autosprint, SportAutoMoto and Quattroruote.
- Savina Confaloni, journalist and TV host is among the most famous personalists in the classic car world.
- David Giudici, director of Ruoteclassiche
- Corrado Lopresto, one of the greatest collectors in the motoring world.
- Angelo Sticchi Damiani, president of Aci