Legnano, Man Bicycle, 1940, Italy
A man bicycle, with a classic timeless styling.
Since the characteristics are similar, we think this bicycle was bought together with the Legnano woman bicycle and the two were probably owned by a couple.
- Black paint with golden touches
- Legnano seat
- Tool bag
- Mud flap under the front fender
- Legnano hand pump
- Engraved “L” on the handlebar
- Internal brakes
- 2018, Shooting, Video Gianni Morandi.
- 2020, Shooting Masi, Serego Alighieri.
- 2022, Exhibition, “Ovunque è Legnano”, Museo Fratelli Cozzi