AGFA Isolette, Germany, 1949
The “Agfa Isolette” was a medium-size camera produced by Agfa.
The models made were the “Isolette” and the “Automatico 66”. The latter was a foldable camera that was equipped with the automatic exposure control for the first time, it had a Solinar 3.5 and was made in about 5000 samples.
The Isolette was made in different versions:
- Isolette, in 1937 it was first called Isorette, then Isolette, in 6×6 and 4.5×6 sizes.
- Isolette 4.5 in 1946-1950 with aluminum cover.
- Isolette V from 1950 the model was equipped with different lenses.
- Isolette III from 1951 to 1959 with two viewfinders
- Isolette I and II
- Super Isolette from 1954 to 1957 with range finder.