Puch, 1959, SGS 2-stroke

Puch SGS 2-stroke – 1959 

Puch was an Austrian company active from 1899 to 1928.

In 1901 the company started to produce motorcycles and in 1904 it switched to cars. During the First World War, the company became a supplier to the army of the Austro-Hungarian Empire.

The company merged with Austro-Daimler in 1928, giving rise to Austro-Daimler-Puchwerke AG, until 1934 when the merger led to the birth of the Steyr-Daimler-Puch conglomerate.

 

TECHNICAL DATA

  • Magnet ignition
  • Carburetor fueling
  • 2-stroke engine
  • Front and rear drum brakes
  • Chain transmission
  • Two exhaust pipes
  • Wheel inflation pump
  • Double cap on the tank

 

 

Vehicle
Marque: Puch
Model: SGS 2 tempi
Cylinder number / Capacity: 1/248 cc
Bodywork:
Marque: Puch
Il museo su Instagram