Bardelli, stereoscopic viewer

Optical and mechanical stereoscopic viewer by “Bardelli & C” Turin – Italy early 1900

This appliance was produced by “Bardelli Workshop” in Turin against the drawings and studies of the Verona man Enrico Bernardi, at the beginning of the 20th century.

The inventor E. Bernardi also patented the first petrol run motor in 1882 which is on show in the Museum. This viewer has the same features as a Stereoscope but differs in that it has an internal mirror which gives a much better 3D image.

Sponsor
Friends of the Museum